A few great things about organics!
- Organic farming meets the needs of the present without compromising the needs of future generations.
- Organic farming practices help protect our water resources.
- Organic agriculture increases the land's productivity.
- Organic production limits toxic and long-lasting chemicals in our environment.
- Buying organic supports small, independent family farms.
- Organic farmers are less reliant on non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Organic products meet stringent international standards.
- Buying organic is a direct investment in the long-term future of our planet.
- Organic farmers preserve diversity of plant species.
- Organic food tastes great.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.