Spinach Rockmelon Salad
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup cubed rockmelon
- 1 cup sliced avocado
- 1/2 cup diced red capsicum
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- 1½ teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Wash and dry the spinach leaves and arrange in a serving bowl. Top with the rockmelon and then the avocado. Sprinkle with diced red capsicum and fresh mint.
- Mix together the mint sauce, white wine vinegar, oil and garlic. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
See other recipes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.