- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 telegraph or english cucumber, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill leaves
- Place vinegar, sugar and 1/2 cup cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Step 2Add cucumber and onion. Stir to combine. Set aside to cool completely. Add dill. Stir to combine.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.